Quantitative Data Analysis for Students and Professionals
We're experienced in advanced statistical methods
Our statisticians are experts in a variety of advanced statistical methods and analyses and will use their experience to ensure your analyses are conducted properly and that you fully understand your analyses and are prepared to defend them. Our statisticians will provide you with the results, figures, and graphs that you need for your project and work with you one-on-one until you have a full understanding of the rationale, results, and implications of your data.
Ready to get Started?
We offer our statistical and methodological services, based on an in-depth review of your project components, such as your methodology, research questions/hypotheses, analysis plan, and your data (quantitative and/or qualitative). Once you submit your documents, our academic consultant will carefully assess each document and provide an offer of services, including a quote and turnaround time that is customized for your unique project and directly related to the amount of work required. We take pride in offering our services with a quote that was based on thoughtful reflection of the work your individual project requires.
My editor was very professional and efficient. The staff was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had. I had no issues conducting business with Dissertation Editor. The services rendered were of the highest quality.
- Chris M.
We Offer Varying Degrees of Support
Our clients have diverse methodological and data analysis needs. Some students know exactly what analyses they need and simply require those specific analyses to be conducted, while others require varying degrees of support in planning, understanding, and interpreting their analysis and results. We offer three different levels of service in order to meet the needs of your unique situation. If you are unsure as to which service you may need, please give us a call, and we’d be happy to discuss your options with you.
The basic analysis option includes an analysis conducted on appropriately formatted data you provide. You will receive the results of the analysis as the deliverable of this service option. The results will be the outputs of the software used to conduct the analysis (SPSS, SAS, R, Nvivo, AMOS, etc.). This option is for clients who have a complete understanding of the analysis they are requesting and the ability to understand the results without any assistance.
A list of our most common basic analyses and their prices are presented below:
- T-test: $130
- Paired t-test: $130
- Chi-square test (4×4): $220
- ANOVA (3 levels): $300
- ANCOVA (1 Covariate): $450
- MANOVA (2 DV, 3 IV): $6000
- Repeated Measures ANOVA (3 interventions/time points): $300
- Explanatory Factor Analysis: $500
- Cluster Analysis: $110.00/ hour spent
- Power Analysis: $120.00
- Linear Regression (single IV): ): $180.00+ $90.00 per additional IV
- Logistic Regression (single IV): ): $180.00+ $90.00 per additional IV
- Correlation (2×2 matrix): $60+ $40 per additional variable
- Mann-Whitney test: $180
- Kruskal-Wallis test: $180
- Wilcoxon Signed-Ranks test: $180
- McNemar’s Test: $150
- Friedman’s Test: $300
- Structural Equation Modeling (SEM): $110/ hour spent
The standard analysis option includes all services provided in the basic analysis package, with the addition of a written interpretation guide of your results, including all relevant tables and graphs as well as an hour of consultation with your statistician. Clients typically use the hour for phone consultations, in order to understand/determine which tests should be run and why, or to go over the results in detail and discuss their interpretation or implications for your research. Some of our clients choose to use this time for additional work requests, to annotate your results files with explanations, or for any combination of these activities.
A list of our most common standard analyses and their prices are presented below:
- T-test: $390
- Paired t-test: $390
- Chi-square test (4×4): $480
- ANOVA (3 levels): $560
- ANCOVA (1 Covariate): $710
- MANOVA (2 DV, 3 IV): $860
- Repeated Measures ANOVA (3 interventions/time points): $560
- Exploratory Factor Analysis: $750
- Cluster Analysis: $260 + $110/ hour
- Power Analysis: $240
- Linear Regression (single IV): $440 + $90 per additional IV
- Logistic Regression (single IV): $440 + $90 per additional IV
- Correlation (2×2 matrix): $320 +$40 per additional variable
- Mann-Whitney test: $440
- Kruskal-Wallis test: $440
- Wilcoxon Signed-Ranks test: $440
- McNemar’s Test: $410
- Friedman’s Test: $560
- Structural Equation Modeling (SEM): Inquire with our Stats Team for a custom quote!
Full support analysis
Our full support analysis option includes comprehensive support for the entire process of the data analysis process beginning with analysis planning all the way through understanding the implications of your results.
This package includes the full analysis planning package where our PhD-educated statistician will read through your document and other materials and then focus on your research questions and hypotheses and help you arrive at the plan that best suits your project. During this process your statistician will assign variables or groups of variables to every concept you refer to in your research questions and specific analyses to each relationship between concepts you wish to test. Once the analysis plan is complete, a consultation with your statistician will be scheduled so you can discuss the analysis plan and ask any questions you have prior to moving forward with the analysis.
Next, your statistician will go forward and conduct the analyses determined in the analysis plan. The statistician will assess the descriptive statistics, assumptions of your analyses, and analyses. After that, your statistician will create a written interpretation guide, a bullet-pointed guide to helping you understand the results of the analysis in terms of your research questions. This will include the relevant tables, graphs, and figures. You will then also have a follow up call with your statistician to walk you through the results and any questions you have going forward.
Additionally, you will have two extra follow up calls that can be used at any point throughout the package. Most commonly they are used to ask additional questions as you draft your Results chapter or to prepare for the oral defense.
Our analysis planning and full analysis comprehensive service is $3,500* and includes the following:
- A consultation with your statistician to plan and prepare for your data analysis
- Assistance developing the analysis plan for your project (statistical hypotheses, statistical methods, appropriate analytic techniques, and sample size justification)
- A thorough review of your methodology, instruments, and datasets
- Data importing and formatting
- Statistically analysing your data and producing concise written reports of the results with appropriate tables and graphs
- Utilizing statistical software packages, including SPSS, SAS, STATA, R, LISREL/AMOS/EQS for structural equation modeling and others.
- A consultation to help you interpret and report the analysis and results
- Troubleshooting issues with data that arise during the analyses
- Reviewing your results and interpretation
- Developmental editing of the clients’ method and results chapters
- Formatting your statistical results
- Helping you prepare for your defense
- Reviewing and interpreting committee feedback
- Feedback on the strength of your argument
* PLEASE NOTE: The comprehensive service package cannot be used for the following types of data analysis:
Structural equation modeling based analyses (including but not limited to structural equation modeling, confirmatory factor analysis, path analysis, growth curve models)
Projects with more than 3 research questions, or additional analyses not included in the analysis plan or those not requested prior to completion of the analysis. Please contact us if your project has more than 3 research questions for a custom package
Qualitative analysis or mixed methods
Follow up analyses (i.e. post hoc tests, nonparametric tests) or table/figure/charts that accompany the initial planned analyses are included as long as they are within the parameters of the initial analyses and not new tests.
Follow up analyses and update requests can be requested for 30 days after the analysis has been completed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our clients are usually relieved to hear that our statisticians will not only run the analysis for them, but will also help to ensure they are able to understand and interpret the results.
Dr. Adrienne Dougherty, VP Statistics and Data Analysis