Chicago Formatting by Professionally Trained PhD-Editors
Save time. Our PhD-staff can do the Chicago-style formatting for you. Compliance with any submission guidelines guaranteed.
It’s easy to make mistakes when following specific formatting guidelines. I take great pride in making sure my clients’ documents are formatted perfectly.
Dr. Bill Caskey, Managing Editor
Decades of experience in formatting as per The Chicago Manual of Style and Turabian style
Formatting your document can be a time consuming and arduous process. Save time and let us do it for you. Our team of professionally-trained, PhD-educated editors are experienced in formatting per The Chicago Manual of Style as well as its handbook for academics, Turabian style. With decades of editing and formatting experience, our Chicago Style specialists will ensure that your thesis, dissertation, or academic paper is well written and adheres to all requirements of the Chicago or Turabian style guidelines.
See samples of our Chicago-style formatting and editing below
Motivation came back after speaking with the editor and understanding what was needed to move forward with my work. I will continue to use this service until completion as their expertise was a welcomed change to my past experiences.
- Andrea M.
Our Chicago/Turabian formatting services include:
- Proofreading for spelling, grammar, and punctuation per Chicago Style/Turabian.
- References, citations, footnotes, endnotes, and bibliography per Chicago Style/Turabian.
- Formatting or developing tables, figures, graphs, and charts
- Formatting table of contents, list of tables, list of figures, and front pages
- Margins, fonts, pagination, and other typographical issues
- Adjusting numbers, acronyms, titles, names, and other terms for consistency per Chicago Style/Turabian
Ready to Get Started?
Our academic consultants will review your documents and get back to you with an offer of services, quote, and exact turnaround time. If you have any questions or concerns about our services, please feel free to contact us.